Tuesday, October 11, 2011

There and Back Again

To say the drive back from Colorado after two hard days of racing was long, would be an understatement. I was doing just peachy on the way back through Salt Lake, and most of Nevada until we hit the Silver City. I then hit the wall and handed the keys over to Sarah for the Reno to Sac leg. She came through big!

After a quick swing through the Fresh Choice salad bar and a little walk, I hammered out the rest of the drive from Sac to Santa Cruz. Yay! What a great feeling. In a funny way I feel more independent after that trip. It was successful on lots of levels. Racing, friendship, teamwork, and personal development. That's what it's all about, right?

Good stuff.

The greatest part about being home was the thousand puppy kisses I got when I walked through the door. :)

Next stop - LA!





No comments:

Post a Comment